Friday, May 10, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon!

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01 am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is a low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

I can't wait to start this read-a-thon! I've barely been able to read the past couple of weeks because I've had finals, and I still need to finish a paper before the 17th, but I still want to participate! Hopefully I'll get the paper finished by the 14th, so even though I'll be a day or two late, I'm still excited! :) This is definitely a great way to kick off being done with school forever!! I better get as much read before June 11th when I have to join the real world and start my job. My boyfriend and I are moving to a new place in 3 weeks, so unfortunately my books are packed in boxes, but I was smart enough to make one box that was all books I haven't read yet :) I'll have to dig it out this weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment