Monday, June 10, 2013

Off the Shelf Reading Challenge!

So, I decided to join a reading challenge... or a couple (I just have to decide which ones). The first one is the Off the Shelf Reading Challenge hosted by Bookish Ardour. This challenge goes from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. The goal of the challenge is to read books that have been sitting on your shelf for far too long. Books that are read for this challenge must be books you purchased before this challenge began - so anything from 2012 and earlier. The main goal is to turn unread books into read ones :)

The challenge level I chose is 'Making a Dint' in which my goal is to read 30 books or more from the TBR shelf. Hopefully I can do this! The list below are the books that I've completed so far, along with the link to my review. I will continue to update this last as I finish more TBR books!

1. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien 
2. Life of Pi by Yann Martel 
3. For One More Day by Mitch Albom 
4. Echoes by Mauve Binchy
5. Body Surfing by Anita Shreve
6. In the Woods by Tara French
7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 
9. Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts
10. While I'm Falling by Laura Moriarty
11. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
12. The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers
13. The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
14. The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere
15. Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.


No comments :

Post a Comment