Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm Getting Married!

Ahhhh! It finally happened! My boyfriend proposed this weekend!! :) Way too excited! However, this means that my blog might slack a little, because I'm already only thinking about wedding stuff and its barely been two days! (:

Anyways, since I'm a huge nerd, and my fiance kind of is too, I want to incorporate books at my wedding...without being super cheesy. So this is kind of what I was thinking:


So what I need from my fellow bloggers..... literary couples! I'm sure I can think of a good handful, but I want most of them to be famous literary couples that most people would recognize, like this, or Harry and Ginny, Romeo/Juliet, Mr. Darcy/Elizabeth, etc. Not sure how many I would need yet, so the more the better! So please, please, please help me!! :) 

8 comments :

  1. Congrats!!

    Maybe for ideas you could use Odysseus and Penelope or Emma and Knightley. That's all I could think of off the top of my head. You already have the big ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the engagement!! Your idea is too cute! Immediately I thought of Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth and of course Romeo and Juliet. Others could be Lancelot and Guinevere, Jane Eyre and Rochester, Wesley and Buttercup (The Princess Bride).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas! I'm still undecided about doing this, but I love the idea (:

      Delete
  3. Congrats! That's so exciting :-). I love your idea, you are probably going to have to use the classics so they are well known so apart from the suggestions already given, I say Cathy & Heathcliffe, Cleopatra and Mark Anthony. And I'd love to include Katniss and Peeta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (: Unfortunately this probably means my bog is going to suffer for a couple weeks while I get the giddiness of wedding planning out of my system! haha Good idea though! Enough people know The Hunger Games right now that people would recognize it!

      Delete
  4. Holy smokes!! This is a good idea. Wish I would've done this. Be sure to post pics when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete