Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site. 

This week's topic: Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List

Well... now that it's getting colder and I'll be inside more often, my goal for fall and winter is to read and review all (or at least most) of my ARCs and egalleys! I'm so far behind right now and I feel really guilty about it. It doesn't help that I was in a book funk for a while and wasn't interested in anything. I finished Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn last night (review to come), so I think I'm back to my usual reading self (: Here is my list of books that I MUST read this fall - in no particular order. ** A few more than 10, but they all need to be read :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment