Monday, January 6, 2014

First Reads Challenge


This challenge is hosted by B00k R3vi3ws. I participated in this last year and it was fun, so I figured I would do it again this year. Since I started blogging, I've read so many books by new-to-me authors, so I passed my goal easily last year. This year, I'm signing up for the Expert level, in which I need to read 51-75 new authors. I hope I can do it! What I really love about this challenge is that the authors don't have to be new to the book world, just new to you! So even if you haven't read anything by an author who has been publishing for years, that's okay, it still counts! Go to the host's blog to find more information and sign up! I will be posting my books on this page as I read and review them, so come back soon to find my updated list!

1. Champagne Kisses by Krista Lakes
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
3. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
4. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
5. Atonement by J.H. Cardwell
6. Best Fake Day by Tracey Rogers
7. Letting Ana Go by Anonymous
8. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
9. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
11. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
12. Chasing Justice by Danielle Stewart
13. Sweetest Mistake by Candis Terry
14. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
15. Like a Woman Scorned by Randi Hart
16. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
17. The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
18. Kissing the Maid of Honor by Robin Bielman
19. Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
20. Carly's Voice by Arthur Fleischmann and Carly Fleischmann
21. Deeper by Blue Ashcroft
22. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
23. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
24. The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
25. We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
26. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
27. Second Nature by Krista Ames
28. The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida
29. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
30. Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton
31. The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman
32. Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark
33. More Than This by Patrick Ness
24. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
25. Hawthorne by Sarah Ballance
26. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
27. One For the Money by Janet Evanovich
28. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
29. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
30. Crank by Ellen Hopkins
31. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
32. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
33. A Cowboy's Christmas Promise by Maggie McGinnis
34. Betting on You by Jessie Evans
35. What If by Shirley Anne Edwards

No comments :

Post a Comment