Monday, January 6, 2014

Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge


So, for those of you who have followed me for a while, you know that I LOVE reading challenges. I think they're super fun and it motivates me to stay on track with goals and branch out of my comfort zone for books. Last year I participated in 4, and this year won't be any less! (: I'll be making a few different posts today with the challenges I'm participating in, and then will link them up on my Challenges page at the top! If you're interested in joining any, don't be shy! Sign up and see what goals you can reach. The only challenge that doesn't have its own page is the Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge; to find that, you can add me on Goodreads!

This reading challenge is hosted by Readers Live a Thousand Lives, Corrie the Book Crazed Girl, and Lovin' Los Libros. The goal is to mix up genres/categories that we read. To find out more about the challenge, click here. Below is the genre/category scheduled for each month. Can't wait to start this challenge!! I'll be posting the books I've read for this challenge on this page and update it as I go.

April - Middle Grade

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (out of order)

May - Dystopian 

June - High Fantasy

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (yep, using it twice)

August - Paranormal

Hawthorne by Sarah Ballance

September - Romance

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
 
October - Sci-Fi
November - Historical Fiction

The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman

December - New Adult


Have fun and join this challenge with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment