Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday 1.14.14

I use Grammarly's plagiarism checker because it's better to be the original than a copy cat! 



Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)

This weeks question:

What books are on your must read list for Winter 2014? 

There are so many books that I want to read and so little time! In December, I posted my Top Ten books on my winter TBR pile. You can see the original post here. I've since added a few more and finished a couple of them, so here's an updated list: 

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

The Panopticon by Jenni Fagen 

A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra

Fifty Shades Freed by EL James

Clash of Kings by George RR Martin 

Wither by Lauren DeStefano 

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski  

And since I'm in the middle of reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy, I suppose that's on my list too (: 

No comments :

Post a Comment