Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday 1.29.14



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Dani @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our shelves :)


Well, I've mentioned this book many times on my blog within the past couple weeks because I really, really want it!  It's.... Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! I've read so many great reviews and blog posts about this book, and I cannot wait to get it! I looked for it at my local used book store, but they didn't have a copy at that location, so I'll have to look elsewhere. I'm really hope to get this soon and hopefully I'll like it as much as everyone else does! I worry that I'm setting high expectations for it, but how can I help it after all the reviews I've read?! :) 


2 comments :

  1. I have yet to start the books but am excited to, everyone praises them all the time!
    I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I'll look for your reviews whenever you have a chance to read them! (:

      Delete