Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 2.2.14



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog!

This week was a great book haul for me! Some I won, some I bought, and some my fiance bought for me (: I wasn't going to buy any books in January, but I received a couple of gift cards for Amazon, so that's why I bought a bunch! 

Purchased




Hate List by Jennifer Brown 
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
Fever by Lauren DeStefano 
Sever by Lauren DeStefano 
Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton 
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


Gifted from my fiance




Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow
Innocent by Scott Turow
7th Heaven by James Patterson 



Won



All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry
Red Blood Road by Moira Young

No comments :

Post a Comment