Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WWW Wednesday 2.12.14

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading. To participate, simply answer the three following questions:

- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? 


I feel like I've been reading this book forever, even though it's only been about a week. I've just been so busy lately that I haven't had tons of time to read. I'm a bout 2/3 of the way done, so hopefully I can finish it over the weekend! So far, it's pretty good! 


What did I recently finish reading? 


See my review here


What do I think I'll read next?

I never really know this until I finish the book I'm currently on. I do need to read The Handfasting for a review tour and The Ocean at the End of the Lane for a book club, so those will likely be next. Otherwise, I may choose something short just to get away from really long books. 




4 comments :

  1. I'll just check your review of Hate list! I hope you have a wonderful week of reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Time Traveler's Wife was one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy it til the end! :)
    Happy Wednesday!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it and posted my review!! I did really enjoy reading it, but I can't say it was one of my favorites. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete