Friday, March 21, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday!


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me. 

The general rules are: 
- Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)
- Follow the Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
-Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to say hi and that they are now following you in your comments. 
-Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Don't just follow, comment and say hi in the post! Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'hi'
-If someone comments and says they are following you, please follow back! 

This weeks question: How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Did you read more? Less? If they did change, why do you think that is? 

I would say that I've definitely started reading a wider variety of books in the last few years. I've explored dystopian, fantasy, mystery/suspense, and more young adult books. I've also read a lot more lately. I think I'm just able to read faster and I want to read so many books! 

What about you? I love hearing what my readers have to say! (: 


14 comments :

  1. I agree with how I have branched out. I am so glad that I have and I'm not stuck on just one genre. Great post. New bloglovin follower =)
    here's my F&F
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its nice to read something different! Thanks for following (:

      Delete
  2. There are just so many books but so little time!
    Pretty blog :)

    www.theserialbooklover.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I definitely agree. I never have enough time to read everything I want (:
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've also started reading some dystopia :) I also just read a lot more than I used to.

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're some of my favorite books! I love reading about a completely different world. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Nice! Because of blogging I did give dystopian books a chance. Although I am pretty selective. I still enjoy my paranormal reads the most!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely haven't read as many paranormal as I'd like. What are some of your favorites that you'd recommend to me?

      Delete
  5. I like reading all sorts of books. I lean toward any kind of YA. It tends to be my favorite. I am a new follower on Bloglovin'!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    Here's My FFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! I've been reading a lot of YA lately (or so it seems) so I need to pick something else up for a bit so I'm not in a rut (:

      Delete
  6. Hopping through. One of the best things about law school is that it taught me to read very fast. So I can read more than I used to be able to.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I read faster this past years as well. And I read a couple of books at the same time. LOL. Before I was used to reading a single book from cover to cover but now I find that I have certain moods that require certain types of stories, so there you go. :)

    Here's My FF :) Old follower :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's how I've gotten lately too. I used to just pick up a book and be fine reading it. But now I have so many to choose from that it really depends on what type of mood I'm in

      Delete