Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday 3.18.14


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)


This weeks question: Do you stick predominantly with one genre, or do you read numerous different ones?

I definitely jump around in the genres I read! If you look at my book shelves, or see the reviews I post on here, you can see that I read a wide variety. When I first started reading (as a young child), I read everything about horses; as I grew up, I read pretty much only romances. Within the last couple of years, I've definitely expanded what I read. It ranges from mystery/suspense/thriller, to romance, to young adult, to fantasy, to general fiction. 

Sometimes I get stuck in a genre, but that hasn't happened in a while. Other times, I get in a reading slump, and I try to pick up a book in a genre that I haven't read in a while. Usually when this happens, I pick up either a short romance or a mystery. They tend to get me out of a funk. Any book that's short and a quick read will usually do this for me (: 

No comments :

Post a Comment