Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday 3.25.14


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site. 

This week's topic: My bookish bucket list 


Read all the books on my TBR list - yes, I know this isn't possible because I'm constantly adding more, but it's a fun goal! And I won't fail for lack of trying :) 


Reread the Harry Potter series - I started rereading the first, but then got caught up in another book. I would also really, really love to read them with my future kids! It would be amazing to experience it through them

Attend a book conference, like BEA - Ever since I hear of this, I've wanted to go! I thought about it this year, but since I'm getting married in the fall, I can't afford it.. but maybe sometime in the future! 

Have a library in my house! - Right now, I have 5 bookshelves scattered around the house, 4 of which are filled with books. (The other is being used by my fiance for video games and movies until I need it for more books) I have so many ideas in my mind of how I'd love to have a library look - one day I will build a house and this will not be left out! It must also include a little nook to read in, along with big, comfy chairs/couch. 

Meet my favorite authors - Nicholas Sparks, JK Rowling, James Patterson, Jodi Picoult, Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown, Erin Morgenstern... the list could go on and on 


Not ten things, but still a good list! Hopefully I'll be able to cross some of these things off eventually!


4 comments :

  1. I think you've got some great goals. Always good to strive towards things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Some might be a little out of reach, but I'll work towards them anyways!

      Delete
  2. Somehow I didn't even think to have a library in my house for my list! Things that are a given like that, and BEA I just tend to forget! Of course I did mention meeting new authors or authors I haven't met yet and I only pictured one, but J.K. Rowling is definitely another given!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sure there are so many things that I'm forgetting that I'd like to have on this bucket list. Hopefully I'll accomplish them sometime!

      Delete