Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! 3.4.14


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site. 

This week's topic: Top ten popular authors I've never read


Cassandra Clare
I own Clockwork Angel, but I haven't had time to read it yet! I can't wait to start though as I've heard such great things about the series.



Stephen King
I own three of his books, but they're still just waiting on my shelf... I hope to get to them soon :) 



Lauren Oliver
I've seen such great things about all of her books! Need to read!



Kiera Cass
The Selection series looks amazing! This is on my list of books to read and buy



Veronica Rossi
I really would like to read Under the Never Sky, just haven't gotten a copy yet! 



Gayle Foreman
Again, heard such amazing things about If I Stay. It's on my list to buy!!



Jane Austen
I own all of her books, but never read them! I started Mansfield Park and Pride and Prejudice, but just couldn't get into them at the time. I really hope that over the summer when I get to enjoy relaxing outside I'll read them! 



Richelle Mead
And again, I own the first Vampire Academy novel, but haven't had time to read it yet. 



Marie Lu
I've had my eye on the Legend trilogy for a while, and even got the first book from the library, but just never got around to reading it.. soon I hope! 



Julie Kagawa
The Iron Fey series looks so good! The covers are beautiful and the story sounds so interesting. It's been on my TBR list for a white now! 




8 comments :

  1. Except for Jane Austen (just recently read my first of hers), I am with you on this list. I have read none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Cassandra, Veronica, and Lauren made my list as well!

    Love Vampire Academy and the Iron Fey series! Hope you get to those eventually!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to get to all these authors soon! Just so many books and such little time!

      Delete
  3. I've read about half of the ones on your list. I really need to read the ones I haven't. There just isn't enough time in a day to get everything read. I will one day though!

    Here's my TTT
    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Not enough time. If only I could just read books for a living (:

      Delete
  4. I really need to read Marie Lu as well. Lauren Oliver is a great writer and so is Gayle Forman so I hope you enjoy their books. You haven't read Stephen King yet?! I have only read a few of his, but they were all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few Stephen King books on my shelf that I really want to read. A friend of mine has read everything by him and loves them, so I really want to read some! Hopefully soon (:

      Delete