Sunday, August 24, 2014

[Review] Time and Again by Nora Roberts

Time and Again by Nora Roberts
Publisher: Silhouette Books
Publishing Date: Apr 1, 2006
Format: paperback, purchased
505 Pages
Links: Goodreads | Amazon | B&N

Synopsis

Time Was 

Stranded in the present, time traveler Caleb Hornblower's biggest problem wasn't returning to the twenty-third century - it was falling in love with the beguiling Liberty Stone, who showed him a love more powerful than time itself. Though he belonged in the future, how could he leave the past - and Liberty - behind? 

Times Change

Cynical Jacob Hornblower had followed his brother Caleb into the past, hoping to lure him back home. But his mission was soon forgotten when he found himself captivated by Liberty's spitfire sister, Sunny. Can a man who is down on love understand the truly timeless power of the human heart?

My Review

Well, I'm a little late posting this review since I finished it about a week ago (and I usually like to post reviews right away). This book has been on my TBR pile for quite some time... well before 2014 rolled around, so I'm glad I finally got to it! I really enjoy time travel novels, though I haven't read many of them yet, and this one didn't disappoint. Time and Again has two novels in it: Time Was and Times Change. Time Was is about Caleb and Libby, how they met, how he ended up in her time. And Times Change is about how Jacob tracks Caleb down in the past to convince him to come home. Both books were good reads. I enjoyed all of the characters and I though Roberts did a good job bringing out the quirks of each Caleb and Jacob when they discover 'old' things from Libby and Sunny's time. I do wish that we learned a little bit more about Caleb and Jacob's world, though. We got a few little glimpses into it, but I wanted to see more! Overall, this was a good, easy read. 

No comments :

Post a Comment