Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 2014 Wrap-Up

I can't believe August is over already! Where did the summer go? I feel like everyone is saying that these days and it's true - it's over with so quickly! I swear, the older I get, the fast time seems to fly by! Bring on the fall season! (:

This past month was pretty busy for me outside of blogging, so unfortunately I didn't get as many books done as I would have liked and didn't create many blog posts, but that happens sometimes. I'm sure once my wedding is over (its next month already! eek!), I'll have a little more time do work on my blog and read (:

August Reviews








Other Posts

What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)?


Top Ten books (and authors) I'd recommend to those who haven't read mysteries.

Feature and Follow Friday: Favorite social media



2014 Challenge Updates

I'm slowly working on completing these challenges! It's much more difficult than I was anticipating, but I think that's because of all the things that have come up in my personal life this year. There have been a few months that I've done really well, and other months...not so much. But I've decided that I don't necessarily need to do the exact challenge every month and its more about broadening my reading horizons and trying new things, so that's ultimately what matters to me (: 






No comments :

Post a Comment