Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday 11.26.14



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Dani @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our shelves :)

Christmas is coming up pretty fast, I've had quite a few people tell me they need gift ideas for me and my husband. Since we just had a wedding about a month ago, we've gotten everything we need for our apartment so I've had to think of other things I need. Go figure, my go-to item is books! It really made me think about which books I really want and as I was cruising around Barnes and Noble today... I found these two that I really want! 

 



Have you read either of these? What's on your wish list?!

No comments :

Post a Comment