Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! 12.23.14


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.


This week's question: Top ten books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing this year.

Ok, so I went over by one... but I can't help it! These all look so good!!


1. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
2. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

 

4. Mean Streak by Sandra Brown 
5. Breaking Free (previously called Breaking the Reins) by Juliana Haygert
6. The One and Only by Emily Giffin

  


7. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
9. Just One Day by Gayle Forman


10. Time Between Us Tamara Ireland Stone 
11. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker  

8 comments :

  1. OOh nice! All new to me ones!

    Hope Santa comes through for you!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I certainly hope he does!! :) Not that I necessarily need more books... lol but I can't help myself, I'll always want more!

      Delete
  2. What a great list :-) I love Jojo Moyes' writing! I hope Santa is good to you! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've gotten 3 out of these 11 so far and still have family Christmases today and tomorrow, so maybe I can add a few more! :)

      Delete
  3. We Were Liars is an absolutely fantastic read! I hope you'll get it because that book is unique and amazing and everyone should give it a chance.
    Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such good things about it! if I don't get the book, I'll use my Amazon gift card that I got from my uncle :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I hope Santa brought you some of these! We Were Liars is one of my favorite reads of 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got 3 of them and some gift cards for the book store, so I'll get more! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete