Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tell Me Something Tuesday 2.17.15


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)


This week's question: What do you do to make sure blogging continues to be enjoyable?

This is kind of a tough question for me because there are times when I get really tired of blogging and keeping up with posts. But because of this, I've found a few things that work for me. One of the things that I like to do is simply take a break. If blogging because too stressful or I get tired of it, I stop. There's nothing wrong with taking a break from a hobby and I have to remind myself of that otherwise I will go crazy. The other things I like to do is play around with blog design. Although I've been blogging a few years now, I've never learned how to do any sort of coding. But when I get tired of how my blog looks or just want something new, I try to find new pictures or images. I'm slowly in the process of updating a lot of the images/buttons I use for memes just to make it unique and my own. I also try to change up the type of book I'm reading. Sometimes it's that simple. And the last thing I can think of that I'll do to make sure I'm still enjoying blogging is finding new blogs to read/follow or surf around on current blogs that I follow. 

I'm not perfect; I'm human. Sometimes I get sick of blogging and feeling like I always need to be keeping up on reading 1-2 books a week and it gets tiring. But these are the simple things I try to do to keep interested in blogging. 

What do you all do? Have any tips for me?

No comments :

Post a Comment