Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tell Me Something Tuesday AND Top Ten Tuesday! 3.17.15

It's so nice when two of my favorite memes match up with subjects for the same week! 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :) 

This week's question: Top picks for Spring 2015!

Oh so many good books to chose from! It's going to be a slower spring for me in terms of reading because I'm moving starting next week! Yay! Then my husband and I have many, many projects we want to do to our new house... as much as money permits, that is. :) But, I will definitely still make time for reading, so these are the ones I'm thinking of! Can't wait to get started! And HUGE bonus - it's starting to get nice outside and now that we own our own home with a big fenced in backyard, I'll be spending a lot of my time outside reading!! 





4 comments :

  1. nice book covers... so many books to read! Alienated looks pretty rad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Way too many books to read! Don't know when I'll have time for them all (: Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. OOOh nice picks! I enjoyed the Hush, Hush series!! Very curious about Aleinated! Hope you enjoy all these reads this spring!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard really good things about Hush, Hush and Alienated! Hopefully I can get to Alienated soon and post my review for you (:
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete