Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tell Me Something Tuesday 6.23.15


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :) 

This week's question: What books or genres do you tend to avoid?

Hmm, I have to say this is a hard question for me! I like to give all books a chance and as a general rule, and don't avoid any genre in particular. I've read some non-fiction books, but I don't read them very often. I wouldn't say I avoid them... but it has to really intrigue me to pick it up. I would say the same goes for science fiction. While I really like some, it's not a genre that I'm drawn to. 

I know this isn't a very descriptive answer, but it's all I can come up with! I really try not to avoid certain genres and give all types of books a chance. But sometimes science fiction and non-fiction books aren't my favorite. 

No comments :

Post a Comment