Sunday, July 5, 2015

June 2015 Wrap-Up


Here's the thing: I've been really, really bad lately about keeping up with my blog. Every time I think about it, I feel awful, but it doesn't change what I'm doing. I really do love blogging and sharing my love of books with everyone! But I have to blame real life getting in the way. I thought I was busy last summer with planning a wedding. But that hasn't even come close to how busy Paul and I have been this summer! I can't get over how swamped we are!!! With recently buying a home, having a never-ending list of house projects, baseball, softball, golf, work, cookouts... the list goes on and on. (I'm actually writing this right before another one of my husband's baseball games) I can't believe it's already July! (Birthday month, YAY!) But I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more and really get back into this!













What to look forward to in July? Definitely more book reviews and meme posts! Like I said, I really want to get back into this and I hope that since our house projects are slowing down for the time being, I'll have some more time. I also have a few ideas of things that I want to do in the months to come... including a month where I only read re-reads. Anyone else game for that? I've got a few on my list already that I really want to re-read and I know I'll think of more soon. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July! You'll definitely be seeing from me more this month! 

No comments :

Post a Comment