Thursday, December 31, 2015

NetGalley TBR list 2016


This year, I really want to read all the books I currently have on my Kindle from Netgalley. I hate that I've left them on there so long without reading them. So I've made my list below of all the Netgalley books I have on my Kindle as of today and my goal is to read them all, in no particular order, by the end of 2016 (if not sooner). 



1. Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill (review here)
2. Power Play by Sophia Henry
3. The Bitter Season by Tami Hoag


4. Devil's Bridge by Linda Fairstein
5. Once and Again by Elisabeth Barrett (review here)
6. Mean Streak by Sandra Brown (review here)


7. The Alphabet House by Jussi Adler-Olsen
8. The Competition by Marcia Clark 
9. Killer Ambition by Marcia Clark


10. Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark
11. Guilt by Degrees by Marcia Clark 
12. The Word Exchange by Alena Graedon 


13. The Tyrant's Daughter by JC Carleson
14. Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan 
15. Doing Harm by Kelly Parsons
16. Last Train to Istanbul by Ayse Kulin

No comments :

Post a Comment