Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday 3.15.16


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on their site. Check it out and join the fun!

This week's question: Top ten books on my spring TBR list!

In no particular order, here are the books I really want to read this spring! Hopefully I can stick to this list a little better than normal (: Some I've been wanting to read for so long and finally picked them up at the library! Others have been on my shelf for a while, and some are completely new to me!


1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway
3. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verges



4. The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli
5. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
6. The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty 


7. Missoula by Jon Krakauer
8. Doing Harm by Kelly Parsons
9. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
10. See Me by Nicholas Sparks


What books are on your spring TBR? I think with warmer weather coming, my reading might slow down a bit because I have so many outside projects to do, but I hope not too much! My list keeps getting longer and longer each day when I think of new landscaping projects, but we also plan to buy a new patio furniture set this year, so having a nice place to relax outside with a book will be perfect to round out all the hard work! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment